Retül Fit – $250
▪ 3-D motion capture that records data while riding
▪ Maximize comfort & power
▪ Precision fit comes form accurate data
▪ Zin tool provides precise bicycle measurements to the millimeter
▪ Seat height adjustments
▪ Fore-aft seat adjustments
▪ Handlebar reach and drop adjustments
▪ Customer copy of Retül fit data printout
Read more about Retül fittings.
*Price adjustments are made to Retül fittings starting with bike purchases of $1500.
Basic Fit – $100
Our basic fit process is derived from several fitting schools that we have attended and over 20 years of bike fitting experience. This fit is a great starting point for preventing and/or curing knee pain, back pain, saddle discomfort or neck pain.
▪ Frame Size
▪ Comfort Issues
▪ Handlebar Size & Position
▪ Saddle Height
▪ Saddle Fore-Aft Position
▪ Reach, Stem Length & Angle
▪ Knee Over Pedal Spindle Alignment
Time for a basic fit is one hour.
Excludes parts and installation labor.
* A Basic Fit is included with any road bike purchase over $2500.
New Road Bike Setup
Free with bike purchase.
Using our Fit Stik measuring tool, we use statistics to determine your frame size and saddle height.
When your bicycle is ready for pick-up, we observe you riding on a trainer to confirm the bicycle is the correct frame size & saddle height.
This time is used to familiarize you with the bicycle mechanics and general maintenance.